The price we quote you below is our total fee inclusive of all charges. It is the total fee you will pay unless you ask us to carry out additional work or provide additional services on your behalf.
Our fixed fee for this transaction is $895.00 which includes our fee and GST plus disbursements
1. Title Search - $25.00
2. Section 603 Certificate which shows the council rates for the property: Approximately $100.00 depending on which Council.
3. Section 66 Certificate which shows the water rates for the property: approximately $60.00 again depending on the Council.
4. Section 47 Certificate which shows if any land tax is payable for the property - $25.00
5. Agent’s fee for attending settlement – normally $66.00.
The Work includes:
- Preparations for settlement including:
- Preparing legal advice for you on the contract;
- Explaining to you any terms of the contract or the process that you do not understand;
- Conducting negotiations with the vendor/seller on terms of the contract;
- Exchanging the contract with the vendor/seller;
- Liaising with the lender in relation to pre-settlement requirements.
- Paying the Stamp Duty on your behalf.
Providing you with post-settlement report on the settlement process and follow up any outstanding matters arising from the conveyance work.
- Obtaining searches/enquiries required for settlement;
- Booking settlement attendance with the lender or bank;
- Preparation of settlement figures so that you know who is paid and how much they are paid;
- Attending settlement on your behalf via an agent; and